Delivery in 15 days minimum
Warning: Last items in stock!
Laguiole Klasse G knives and cutlery offer an exclusive interpretation of the Laguiole line for a resolutely modern and elegant style.
The version "Wooden handles" offers boxes of knives of the same wood or 6 assorted woods: boxwood, olive wood, juniper wood, rosewood, kingwood and wenge wood.
Ideal balance between modernity and tradition, the Klasse G line revisits the Laguiole knife by adding a profiled blade, a refined handle and a stylized bee.
It is made according to the specific processes of GOYON-CHAZEAU forged production:
- 100% French handcraft production in our workshop
- Forged hardened blade in X46CR13 stainless steel (52-54 HRC)
- Full blade cutting edge
- Forged 18-10 stainless steel forks and spoons
- There is no chiselling on the back of each piece in order to enhance the beauty of lines and materials
- 2 forged bolsters
- 3 rivets assembly
- Brilliant finish for acrylic handles
Soup and coffee spoons available upon request
Sold in wooden beech gift box
We recommend to handwash the articles with a soft sponge.
Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source.
Wipe as soon as washing is completed.
Store in a dry place.